12 DOG QUOTES THAT WILL WARM YOUR HEART
Our furry friends have made our houses a home for years and years now. They make every dull day brighter, every sad day happier and turn every average day into a pup-tastic one! 🐶
Let’s face it – we’d be lost without them!
We all need our hearts warming from time to time. And what better way to do it than to read some dog inspired quotes?
Here is a reminder that our pups leave the biggest paw prints on our hearts.🐾❤️
1) - “I’ve seen a look in dogs’ eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts.” – John Steinbeck
2) - “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
3) - “I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source.” – Doris Day
4) - “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” – Josh Billings
5) - “No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.” – Louis Sabin
6) - “Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day. It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them.” – John Grogan
7) - “Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot little puppies.” – Gene Hill
8) - “There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.” – Ben Williams
9) - “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished.” – Dean Koontz
10) “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny Depp
11) “Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell.” – Emily Dickinson
12) "Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." - Agatha Christie
At Petz Park, we know the value a dog can bring to your life. That’s why we create our products with the goal of enriching your dog and returning the love that it deserves.